Monday, November 29, 2010

Welcome.

If you are reading this, then I have invited you into a special part of my life. Maybe the purpose of a blog is simply to complain about life, or vent about the day's problems or announce to the world the useless things one has done in a given day. But this is a place where the stories of each day and week and year slowly thread together to form the quilt that is my life. I have decided to start this not only for a way to look at my own thoughts unraveled, but also as a way for you to become a bigger part of my life -- and perhaps maybe understand me a bit more for who I am. Either way, I want you to be a part of it.

This is not simply for my own personal benefit -- but for yours. Whether I invited you or you stumbled upon this, I want YOU to get something out of this. Whether it is a smile, or a chuckle, or a feeling of inspiration, or chills running down your body, this is as much a part of you as it is me.

As I begin this starting today, November 29th in the year 2010, I invite you to comment often on things. If something touches you, feel free to give me a call.

For know that this invitation was carefully chosen, and that I want each of you to be able to maybe understand me on a deeper level.


I'll be back soon, as it is late.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty much what I hope for my blog, but I'm guessing you are much closer to achieving it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...