Sunday, February 10, 2013

Exercise Exhaustion .

I went out for a long mountain bike ride today with a buddy, and boy am I wiped. It just goes to show that if you don't keep up with things, you pretty much become a flabby tub (or at least feel like one). It was fun, but whenever I do something physical exerting like that (other than lifting) all I want to do is spend the rest of the day napping. Doing something cardio-related on my off days is something I've been wanting to do all semester, and haven't really had the time, or I guess in all honesty I just haven't made the time. Be it biking, running, spin class, or some other crazy thing I come up with, it's something I'd like to be an almost daily occurrence. Let's just say I can't wait for it to be light out later, and really have extra sunlight to use up with some exciting things at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...