Sunday, September 4, 2011

Barcelona: Day 12 : Sunday Freeday .

First thing that was interesting about today was that we tried attending an international church here in Barcelona. It's called ICB (International Church of Barcelona) and is only about 20 or 30 minutes walk from our residence. The service is held in English, but that doesn't mean that everything was perfect. However I wasn't the biggest fan of the service... it was okay though. I'll probably go again simply because it is a real church and is probably better than just watching some stuff online. It was very DCF-ish, for those of you who are in the Clemson area. Being my northern self I found some parts to be weird and a bit in your face and pushy... but I'm sure they were just attempts to be welcome. I think I may actually give this one a shot though.


Today was pretty quiet and lazy, we didn't do too much. However we did decide as a group to do Sunday dinners, and so tonight we had a taco/mexican night all I can say is I left stuffed, and we had a delicious meal. Tomorrow is a death day worth of classes with 7 hours worth of class (studio in the morning and Spanish from 5-8). I'm sure that will be a joy. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...