Sunday, October 14, 2012

cuddling .

It's the best thing ever. Truly. It was one of the things that I truly missed when I didn't have a girlfriend. There's something about the human touch of another that is very comforting. Hugs, kisses, holding hands, holding each other; I don't think it would be possible to live without it (though some find the same comfort in their pets).

Cuddling is, in my opinion, a language that speaks all on its own without you having to say any words. For those short of breath, it's one of the best ways to show your affection. I know this may sound sappy, but I love every second of it. It's something I can't get enough of.

What is it that makes something so simple so special? Is it the comfort of another? Is it just feeling like you are not alone? Perhaps it's the physical manifestation of all of the other things that relationship and love are all about -- being there for each other and listening and loving and caring.

I guess all I can say is that I hope everyone gets to experience that at some point each and every day of their lives.

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...