Monday, April 15, 2013

Ride Oregon Ride .

During one of my procrastination periods the other day, I began looking at a lot of travel videos relating to the state of Oregon. If the reality there is anything like it is portrayed in the videos, I'll literally be living in Heaven on Earth there. With such a great cycling community, bikeways and trails galore, mountains and gorgeous scenery along with a moderate climate, what more could you ask for?


The guy in the video is so right. Life on a bike moves by just slow enough for you to see the scenery, smells the smells, feel the wind on your face and the rush and hum of the tires on the road. I hope one day that I might find a group of guys to go do this with, or even a lady that enjoys the sport as much as I do, from mountain biking to road riding to casual cruising. Man, am I excited to get out to Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...