Thursday, October 20, 2011

Barcelona: Day 53 : Dates .

In times of old, men had to work for a girl's attention. "Courting" was a long, respectful process that made the man work for the woman's hand. Chivalry has since then virtually disappeared, at least in my eyes, and while a few rare gentlemen still remain, I think that chivalry is a lost art that needs to be brought back in a great many ways.


Dates are nerve-racking for me, but in a good way. You never really know what's going to happen, especially if it's the first time that you've ever been out with a person. Of course, often times that unsettling feeling is all for naught, and everything goes so smoothly and absolutely swell.

Regardless, I love being able to treat a girl with the utmost sweetness and respect. I love being able to pamper them and open doors for them -- and while it's very much true that I'm not always a 'gentleman and a scholar' as a fellow from work always said, I do my part here and there, I suppose.

And on that note, Andú Bar in Barcelona is the perfect date place.

I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...