Friday, December 17, 2010

conspiracy .

I was inspired by a guy I follow on youtube called Daytime Jeff, who was talking about conspiracy theories regarding the Obama administration, and much time beforehand. He had a link posted to a full length youtube video called the Obama Deception.

I've always considered myself a democrat, in the sense that I put the environment over the success of financial administrations, and that I just tend to be more liberal in terms of government. But in truth I think no one is entirely democrat or republican or something else. We're all kind of mixed up, it's just a matter of to what extent.

The movie addresses many of the political movements that have happened in the past, from the past few years all the way up until over 100 years ago, talking about how the banking administrations have tightened their grip on the political world, making the presidents past and current their puppets as they work towards creating a world bank that functions in a sort of world dictatorship.

I've never been a fan of conspiracy theories, and I've always hated politics. I feel like there is never an honest politician, and all are working for personal gain. That may or may not be true, but I think we can all agree that corruption in politics definitely exists, and pretty often too. It's just a matter of what gets leaked and what doesn't. After all, there are so many secret government organizations and happenings (just look at the existence of the CIA and the FBI), who's to say that they really really know what's going on in our country, and in the world? I sure as hell don't.

Especially with organizations such as the CIA and FBI, British MI6, and any other intelligence gathering administration -- they tell us (meaning the public) what they want to. There is so much trust that is imperative to politics and establishing a good relationship between the public and the politicians, as well as the military officials. People are beginning to fight back regarding the government's happenings.

Just take for example all of the things that have been going on lately regarding the TSA, and the intrusions that are going on in terms of airport security. In my opinion, I'd rather be safe than sorry, so feel free to take the necessary security measures, but don't abuse that policy. Patting someone down is fine, and I'm sure it's no more fun for the airport employees than it is for those of us who are forced to endure it.

Going back to widespread politics though, what if it was true that there was a financial banking oligarchy that has the world's most powerful politicians in their pocket? What if it was true that there was a private offshore bank that was controlling everything in our world through Congress and the White House? And what if it were true that these banks were working toward a New World Order where there was a world dictatorship with its own civilian army?

I'm not one for starting a revolution. And I generally disregard conspiracy theories, especially ones that say that the government purposely bombed the World Trade Centers. How could anyone possibly be that cruel? I'd like to believe that the general morality of today is greater than that where someone could be so careless with lives, especially with citizens of their own country.

However, it's pretty scary to think about all of this stuff, and if it is true. There's really no way to know. And that's one of the things I hate most about politics -- there are so many ideas and thoughts out there. And out of the mess that is the world of politics you have to create your own viewpoint on all of these things. It's not easy. And when I still seem to be at the starting point of my life -- the last thing that I want to hear is that a dictatorship is in the works, not just for the country, but for the world. The similarities they showed between Obama and Hitler and Stalin were uncanny.

My dad brought up an interesting point though, there are 2 things that will always yield an argument no matter what : Religion and Politics. How true.

So regardless of what you consider yourself politically, I'll include the link here if you care to check it out; I'd say it's a well-spent 2 hours. So feel free to watch it. I would say definitely don't believe everything you hear or see, but try to get as much information as you can about things and then make a decision.

I have to say, I really don't really enjoy talking much about politics, because to me it seems like they are generally frivolous tireless arguments that never end. However, I figured I'd talk about it today, since it just sorta hit me. Have a great weekend.

[[ here's the link to the film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...