Wednesday, December 22, 2010

reunification .

Tonight I had the pleasure of seeing some friends that I haven't seen in a very long time.

It's truly amazing how you can not see someone for forever, and not really talk to them at all, and then all of a sudden hang out and have everything be perfectly fine between you. No problems, no grudges, just pure fun, something that will last a lifetime. It was that that I experienced tonight. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, or just enjoyed myself to that extent.

Returning home to the people that truly appreciate you -- well, there is no better feeling. Spending time with those you care about, and knowing that they care about you just as much, is awesome.

That's not to say that I don't love my friends at school, and those that I've met through school. Clemson has been a truly unique place for me that has grown to become quite near and dear to my heart. It's been a place of learning, but also of perseverance and determination, discoveries about both myself and life in general, and a place where I can really see myself as a part of something great. I do not regret choosing that school in the least.

Anyways, I don't really plan to spend a lot of time elaborating on this reunification of friends from home in this blog, but I simply wanted to state that to those of you who make the effort to get together, it is much appreciated, and really makes me feel loved at a time when I really need it. Sometimes I just need to get away from my family and just enjoy myself with some friends. You guys are the best, and I hope our friendship never changes, and that it will seem just as easy to maintain as it is now.

On a side note, I accomplished some great stuff over the past few days -- musically anyways. Recorded a lot, mixed it, edited it, and basically set it all up and finished things off.

Oh, if you only knew what was coming your way....

Until tomorrow,

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...