Wednesday, December 15, 2010

short and witty .

I'm gonna be honest. I need to sleep since I'm going snowboarding again tomorrow and would rather not fall asleep at the wheel again (that was enough excitement for one week) butttttt I figured I would at least write one interesting thing from the day --

I went to drop off my brother's saxophone today after his school let out, and i realized that no matter what I told people about New Jersey and my hometown, I was sitting in the car waiting for him to come outside to get his instrument, and shit, I have never seen more Mexicans and guidos in the same place!

And on that note, bedtime!!

**Note -- this is not meant to be offensive in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...