Sunday, July 29, 2012

Liebster Award #2 .

Recently I was tagged for another Liebster award from Sarah at Dancing in the Dark! So before you read this, go check out her blog. I'll wait right here for a moment...

Done? Okay then.

Just to reiterate the rules for those of you who are nominated below:
1. Write 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger you were tagged by!
3. Choose some other bloggers with <200 followers and tag them (make sure you give 11 questions for them to answer!)

So here we go, part 2, as I add another Liebster Award to my trophy shelf!


11 MORE things about me:

1. I'm a ginger, but I don't have a drop of Irish in me.
2. I've always wanted to weigh an even 200 pounds, but have always been stuck around 187. (just to be clear, I'd like to add muscle, not fat to gain that haha)
3. I love taking walks in the rain.
4. I'm living proof that even if you don't like frisbee when you start college, you will love it by the end.
5. I love eating.
6. I haven't had any single soft drink in months.
7. I'm addicted to exercise, be it the bike, running, lifting, sports.
8. I taught myself how to play guitar; never took a lesson in my life.
9. I bought a ukulele on a whim and thoroughly enjoy it.
10. I do well in school but have terrible time management.
11. One semester in college I pulled 35 all-nighters.

Here are the answers to Sarah's questions:

1. What is your favourite character from a book and why?
This goes back quite some time, but I think I would have to go with Artemis Fowl. I read these books back in middle school and they were so addicting. Fowl was some sort of incredibly wealthy and talented and brilliant boy, and dealt with all kinds of underground fairy life while dodging some seriously dangerous situations with the human race. He is basically like a younger version of Liam Neeson! Haha.

2. Tree house, house boat, or haunted house? Whichever you pick, you have to live there for 1 year.
I'm torn between the tree house and the house boat. I have a feeling though, that in the end I would get seasick on a house boat (unless we were just able to lazily float down a river and post up at random points). I love heights and the views that you get from being up high and a tree house would be awesome. Being among the creatures of the canopy and just feeling like you've sort of escape everything for awhile. Here's what I could see myself living in:

3. What's the first thing I should know about you?
There's no bullshit, no beating around the bush with me. I tell it like it is, and sometimes that may be brutally honest.

4. What are you standard questions that you ask on first dates? Gimme your top 3.
- Where do you stand regarding sex?
- Where do you stand on religion?
- Where do you see yourself down the road?

5. Favourite one-liner from a movie?
Currently, it's from Ted, and it is: "Everything knows nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish... EXCEPT an Apache helicopter!"

6. Any phobias?
I wouldn't say they're phobias per say, but I do have things I worry about. Finding a job, marrying the right woman, death.

7. What is your favourite blog that you read, regardless of how many followers they have?
This is a tough one. In terms of deep and thoughtful writing, I love Steve from A Life in the Day and Carlotta from Carlotta Cisternas. Humour-wise, I love the Management from A Prince and Prozac and Elle from Sex and the Shitty.

8. What are your feelings toward asparagus?
I've never had it actually, I don't think. If I did, somebody slipped it in there and I didn't notice. The name sounds gross though :)

9. What's your super power? Not what super power do you want, what super power do you already have?
I've always had an incredible drive to be the best, and achieve the best. I'm involved in lots of things, but this shows more so in competitive sports or personal fitness goals. I'm dedicated to it and don't let anything get in the way.

10. Favourite ice cream flavour?
I haven't had ice cream in ages, but probably fudge tracks!

11. Biggest pet peeve?
Oh gosh there are a ton. First one that popped into my head is people that drive super slow on the road!

Questions for recipients of the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
2. If your kids remember one thing from your parenting, what do you want it to be?
3. What is one of your imperfections?
4. Give 5 items on your Bucket List.
5. What are your thoughts on getting old?
6. What's one artist you'd recommend listening to?
7. Do you love where you live? Why or why not?
8. Is a Long Distance Relationship possible in your book?
9. Stop thinking. What's the first thing that pops in your head?
10. I'm baking warm blueberry muffins. Can you smell them?
11. What's a blog that you'd recommend following?

Here's the people I'm tagging:

Congratulations to you all and hope to read your replies soon!


2 comments:

  1. congrats for your award (again). i've never played frisbee in excitement. i should do that better next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. More awards - here you go Mr! My award - to you! http://hannah-denski.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/my-awards.html

    : )

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...