Sunday, July 8, 2012

reply girl nonsense .

If you've ever spent any time at all on Youtube, you know who these people are. These are the nonsensical hoes who pride themselves on replying to every single viral video that exists. And then they make stupid nonsensical videos about videos that aren't even viral. They're attention whores who don't put out ANY good content and simply want views. And the reason they get views is because they showcase their tits. I mean seriously, watch one of these things. There is nothing interesting about it and it doesn't do anything but waste your time. So on second thought, don't watch it.


These are the idiots who pollute and abuse the privileges of something like Youtube. It's supposed to be a public place to post creative content -- not ramble on about nonsense showcasing and "selling" your body for views. Who does that!? And honestly, are more views on Youtube going to make you feel better about yourself? I mean, it's cool to see I've had more views than normal on my blog but I don't obsess about it. I hope they fall in a hole somewhere.

A favorite saying of my pop was to use things as they were intended to be used. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is not how Youtube is supposed to be used. For goodness sake delete your account and stop making a fool out of yourself; no one respects you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...