Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Music Monday #78

This week's song is actually a trio of songs; Trois Gymnopédies by Erik Satie.

Funny story about these, I was actually at work during the morning shift, where all is quiet and I was just cleaning the windows of the front doors in the morning. We have XM radio at work, and so the music for the club is always set for the Symphony Orchestra station. Well, the trio of these songs came on, and I was blown away at how good it much. Such soft chords and an interesting progression of notes, very unconventional. I quickly ran down to see what was playing and wrote it down in my phone so I could remember. This song is perfect for those midday naps -- honestly, just put it on repeat and you're all set! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...