Friday, August 31, 2012

back in the swing of things .

School has started, and we're on the second week of class, and things are good! Of course, the days are busy, but I'm definitely okay with that. Busy makes the time go by quickly (at a blistering pace, to be honest actually). But so far I'm keeping up with things more or less, still with enough time to get on the bike or work out. The weather has been insanely humid, literally to the point where you walk outside and your hands instantly feel sticky, but that is just a part of life here in South Carolina. I think it's safe to say that I'm finally settled in and back in the swing of things.

The best part? the beautiful orange and purple sunsets we get every night:
[via]

2 comments:

  1. sometimes i miss college!
    and yes, that's a beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I could say I took it but I didn't... however, it is from the same lake that I currently live on!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...