Saturday, August 25, 2012

goals for the semester .

I think it's always important to make a list of goals and things you kinda want to figure out or have done by the end of the semester. And so here's mine, just off the top of my head real quick.

1. Be independent. Try not to ask for money, deal with things on my own, whether that be figuring out trips or financial issues or making sure I get all my requirements done to get myself to grad school next year.

2. Get my list of grad schools ready to go. Figure out what I need to apply, and start putting those things together. I don't want to take a year off from school, so this is very important.

3. Work out and really get fit. Eat well, cut down BFP and really work on both size and definition. I weigh a good 185 or so right now, so maybe bump that up 5 or 10 pounds.

4. Keep up with the biking regimen. Ride every other day for a few hours. It's amazing how much you lose when you don't ride often. Luckily I have a friend who always lets me know about rides that are happening, which really helps keep me on pace.

5. Get all A's. This may be tougher than I think, because senior studio probably won't be easy, nor will some of the classes I'm taking for my minor. But this just means more studying and really buckling down when I need to.

6. Stay on top of things. Work on projects regularly so I'm not stuck doing all nighters last minute. Do good work and take pride in the things that I create for class. I wouldn't want the embarrassment of presenting a project that I'm not satisfied with.

7. Leave time to have some fun. Play some guitar, hang out with friends, lounge out by the lake, play some golf. Everybody needs some me-time.

1 comment:

  1. Love your list of goals, Greg. Precise and ambitious. I do weekly goals that I write on a whiteboard. Keeps me on track. Keep your eyes on the prize, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...