Monday, January 14, 2013

The Best Questions Never Get Answered .

From a young age almost everyone is taught that questions are good things. They help you learn, they enlighten you, they open up new ideas and talking points that other people may not have thought of. They justify decisions, they prove innocence or guilt, and they can pretty much open the door for any sort of conversation you might have in mind. Sometimes though, a question simply has no answer. And maybe it's just up to you to wait and find out what's going on, and maybe that question will never get answered. Yet in my mind, the best questions never get answered. They are just too profound to even imagine. Now, questions I've been asking myself lately aren't necessarily the best questions, and honestly, who am I to say they are or aren't, and even more so, I have nothing to compare it to. But these questions have no answer. Normally I would share here, and throw something out there, but I'm just going to leave it at that this time. These questions that are always on my mind, these questions that might very well never have answers. Sometimes you just gotta bury the thought.

3 comments:

  1. After pondering this, I think you're absolutely right. Sometimes there is beauty in not knowing the answer to everything. IS a life in which everything has an answer really a purposeful life? Perhaps it is...but to me it doesn't seem as though it would be. Thanks for starting my morning off with good reading Greg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Keith. Glad I could start off the morning in a good way for you.

      Delete
  2. I like to know and I don't like to know...must be the Gemini in me. Enjoyed this, Greg.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...