Thursday, June 20, 2013

Two Brothers Music .

One of the first few days I was on my trip, I asked my brother to write me something musically that I could rap to. Let me preface the rest of the post with the fact that he is extremely talented when it comes to producing music. This kid has music running in his veins. He can pick out stuff on the piano, and flesh it out with full chords and runs and everything else. I don't know how he does it, and I'm a pretty musical person myself. He just really has a knack for it.

Anyways, I got back tonight and he showed me some stuff that he'd been working on. By this point, it's been a few days and it's certainly not like he's been working on this nonstop for the past couple of days -- it's incredible. Absolutely fucking DOPE. I realized that him and I have so much potential musically just in that one moment I was sitting there listening to what he had put together. Maybe I'll have to put together some money and get him some producing stuff for a gift sometime... he's honestly that good.

We've done some stuff together musically before and it came out really good. Whether he's playing sax, guitar, piano, or producing it all digitally, he is a true champ. And the best thing is that no matter what happens or where I go, we can always work on stuff and email it back and forth all the time. And that is just freaking awesome. Can't wait to set up my makeshift vocal booth and start some recording... Maybe in the future he and I will make a great team (not that we don't already): me writing the words and rapping, him producing the music! Stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...