Friday, January 20, 2012

project reach-out .

So I've been mulling this over in my head for awhile, and I've decided I really want to make it happen. Sometime within the next few years, I want to get to know some new people. I don't follow too many people on here, and not many people follow me either... but I want to actually meet this people. I seem to remember a movie coming out, maybe it was called "The Social Network," and it was about meeting the people that you were friends on Facebook with? I could be wrong; that could be a different movie. Regardless -- real people are out there. It'd be awesome to meet the real people and not just the digital ones. I want to hear their stories, and get to know people. Just to chat and see how they got started blogging, what else they do with their lives -- we all have this common denominator. It just makes me wonder what else goes on beneath the surface.


As of right now, I don't know when this could actually happen. But it'd be one heck of a road trip. It would probably only be the people in the US and Canada because road tripping around the rest of the world is sort of impossible. However, if you guys are into this idea, let me know. I'm curious to see if I could actually make it work.

If it's not too much trouble, perhaps those of you who regularly read could pass this blog link around to some people you know, especially if other people blog. I'm always looking for new blogs to read and bloggers to meet. I'd love to eventually write a book about my travels and all the interesting stories that arise from such an excursion to meet the readers and my fellow writers.

Thoughts, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...