So yeah, I've got lots of things on my plate for right now. Where does the list begin? I'm excited for life and all that it brings, but often it feels like there's just no time for anything (that goes for blogging too, and I know I'm occasionally behind on writing these!) Time management skills are really gonna have to kick in for this semester -- here's the list just off the top of my head of what I need to do...
1. work on my portfolio and get it ready for career fairs, job interviews, and internship applications
2. this is sort of a subset of #1, but I want to put it all onto a website that I designed myself, and include other parts like art and photography
3. start recording music again, mixing my own beats, making my own songs, playing guitar again, laying down tracks -- for real, it's been too long!
4. get my job situation set up -- got a meeting with a guy in Greer on Saturday and an interview in Sunset coming soon. Time to get out the fancy pants!
5. stay on top of my classes -- read ahead, study adequately for tests, do the work, don't spend forever on studio
6. keep on top of rent, and all other expenses
7. exercise often and in various areas!
8. figure out my housing situation for next year
9. send letters out to some firms just to get my name out there and introduce myself (maybe even make business cards...)
10. research grad schools
11. finishing planning spring break in Canada
So yeah, lots of things to do, and it seems like so little time to do it in! I'm loving life though, I like being busy. I just need to focus on all the important things -- and honestly probably create a list to go along with it!