Friday, January 6, 2012

ugh .

So of course the one day that I have a billion things to write about I am cut short by time. Tomorrow I'm driving back down to school (you know, 800 miles, 14 hours or so including meals and stops for gas, no big deal) and I think for the first time it has sort of snuck up on me real quick without me knowing. Granted, I was dragged out today to run errands that ran entirely way too late... thus hindering me beginning the packing process. Luckily, I'm at the point where all I need to do is put my clothes in suitcases and then start loading up. I know that it's going to take longer than I want it to though. The plan is to leave at 11am. Well given that it's 1230am already.. yeahhh not going to happen. On top of all that, I'm worried about having money to pay for things. Basic things, like rent and gas and food. I'm praying that I can find a job (another thing on my to-do list; applications and searching and such -- which I told myself I would do over break and neglected to do at all). Life is just life sometimes, you know? I just gotta keep telling myself, "Come on now... no more fantasy life in Barcelona, time to get back to the real world..." and then do it. Prayers would certainly be appreciated...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...