Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting on Track .

I am determined to get on track for the rest of the semester. I took a little bit of time tonight to make myself a schedule that I can fill in each day. My Dad always used to rag on me to make schedules, and you'll know exactly where your time goes. You'll also begin to figure out exactly how much time things really take up. Unfortunately, I can't really leave myself a ton of time for fun stuff, but I still fit in things like checking blogs and writing on my own. There is job stuff to do and studio stuff to do and perhaps I'll end up sacrificing some sleep for it. But the important thing is, I'll know exactly where I'm spending my time, and where I should spend my time. If I can keep myself on track, focused, diligent, and efficient, I can do great things. Easier said than done, but I'm feeling motivated and positive.

By the way, a buddy of mine just started a blog, and I have a feeling it's going to be a good one. Figured some of you avid blog friends of mine might want to check it out. The name alone gets me intrigued: Inner Ramblings of a Fellow Human Being. So if you feel so inclined, go check out the first post from The Humble Gentleman.

If you're interested in my schedule template, let me know -- I'd be happy to email it to you. As for now, I'm off to bed -- with an alarm set for 530am!

3 comments:

  1. I would be absolutely lost without adhering to a schedule. It definitely lowers my stress levels. I am off to check out your friend's blog now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I've never done before, but I'm thinking it'll really help!

      Delete
  2. making schedule helps me a lot with my work.
    but on the other side also freaks me out sometimes, to see that there's a lot to be done.
    but you're right. the schedule keeps us on track. all i need to do is stick with it

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...