Friday, March 1, 2013

Waiting .

After receiving the first reply from a graduate school, I now have gotten in the habit of hopefully seeing something in the mail when I come home. In fact, I got so antsy that I logged back into all the websites of the places I applied again trying to find information regarding when I would hear back from them. Unfortunately some aren't until late March! Poop. I guess it was a bit of an anomaly that I heard back so early from UCLA. Needless to say, I'm excited to see the results from other schools - naturally I'd be more accepted with an "accepted" letter on the front, but still finding out is cool.

Hearing a "yes" from a school got me just as giddy as I was when I got into undergraduate! I started watching Youtube videos and taking virtual tours and just seeing what there is to see. It's neat to think that I get the opportunity to start a new life in a new part of the country and just experiencing something different. The way I see it, the better I can expose myself to more parts of the world, the better I can make a decision of where I might want to end up.

But before I get all into that, I must be patient and wait until I hear back from the other places -- and in the meantime, I can focus on job applications for the summer.

2 comments:

  1. Of all the places you applied to, what's the place you want to get in the most?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...