Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Music Monday #63

This week's song is To Build A Home by Cinematic Orchestra.

This song was sent to me by a good friend from home. He's a bit of supreme musical connoisseur, and always sends interesting stuff my way. I've never even heard of Cinematic Orchestra, nor this song, but it brought upon immediate obsession. There is sadness, yet hope, and so many other emotions that flow through you upon hearing it. The video only reinforces all of the things you already feel. This one will be playing for weeks on end, I'm sure. Enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, about your question. Since I write my blog in English, I usually convert currency to dollars so it'll be easier to comprehend. Most my readers are American, which is why I don't use pounds. :) You went to Norway? I hope you liked it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very much enjoyed my time! It was absolutely gorgeous and I am a fan of the cold (and since I was there in winter it was great). I only visited Oslo, and was only there for a few days, but have since added the northern parts of Norway to visit, and also a dream is to visit Preikestolen (and maybe even go base jumping there too!)

      Delete
  2. Hello, I've been reading your blog for a couple months after finding it on lelove. I've grow especially fond of your music monday posts and now you've posted one of my favorite songs, it makes me really glad. But anyway, just wanted to say thanks for writing your blog, it's much appreciated!c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! It's the best thing in the world to hear that there are people out there who enjoy what I write. Cheers and have a great week Jennie!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...