Thursday, April 26, 2012

Music Monday #65


This week's song is Domino by Jessie J. ft. Katy Perry.
I gotta say, I'm not usually a fan of the super pop stuff. But last night I happened to forget my iPod for the car ride to campus, and thus flipped on the radio. Usually this results in a generally horrendous experience between getting frustrated over the music that is being played and the amount of commercials that seem to simultaneously play on all stations at the same time.

But, this one definitely hit the spot. I've heard it a few times before I think, but I've been listening to it on repeat for a good day and a half now. Gotta love it man. Sometimes you just gotta reach outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...