Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Music Monday #11

So this was really supposed to be last Monday, but oh well. I'm wayyyyy behind on posts, and I know that. I apologize to you guys because I know a lot of you check daily to see if there's something new. Well. In the next day or 2, I'm going to do my best to catch up. So friends, on that note, this music Monday is going to be devoted to dabears.



I don't there are any youtube videos of these guys ... mainly because they are a sort of mixing artist that just mashes songs together, in an interesting (and in this case, electronic) way. Some  is more dubstep related, and other is more house related. Sometimes it's a mix of the two. Either way, their songs, or rather compilations thereof, get me going like no other. It's great stuff to listen to while you're working, partially because each track is anywhere from 50 minutes long to almost 4 hours long. So. That being said, long drives, long hours in the studio, etc. etc. Were these guys made for me? Perhaps.

If you wanna check em out, just go to http://mixes.dabears.ca and enjoy ! Download at your leisure, it's all free, and I'm preeeeetty sure it's legal (for once).

Again I apologize for being so late on this, but I appreciate your patience and love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...