Tuesday, April 19, 2011

quick update .

Hey guys, so I've been under a lot of pressure to get a whole ton of work done -- we are approaching the end of the semester, and this week and next is the time when architecture is the busiest. All of a sudden people realize that there are really only two weeks left and it gets really hectic. Despite the fact that I am a week behind on blogs, I promise I will get to them eventually. I have a lot of topics I want to address, and discuss and just sorta rant and rave on about (in a good way, not in a complaining way). I like just exploiting my stream-of-consciousness thought process and implanting it upon the page and seeing what happens with that. So, that being said, bear with me for another week or so, and I promise I'll get back to the everyday deal soon enough. I've been keeping track of how many I've missed, and fully intend to bring that number back up to pace as soon as things settle down a bit.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...