Saturday, April 30, 2011

things that make me happy .

There's been a lot of things that I've experience or had to deal with in my life that may have made me sour over time. It's not easy to get past those things -- but over time there have been things that regardless of how I'm feeling, it just makes it better. So this is just a quick list of the things that make me happy -- and it's not limited in any way, and I'm sure there are things that just slipped my mind.



- music
- my brother
- sports [in particular volleyball and frisbee]
- running
- church
- biking [both mountain or road]
- playing guitar
- driving
- the beach at night
- windows down, music up
- snow! and naturally snowboarding
- those perfect nights where everything is perfectly still
- being able to sleep in
- seeing the result after lots of hard work
- skinny jeans (haha)
- walking barefoot
- NYC
- flying
- traveling
- exploring
- walks through the woods
- cooking
- being on my own
- frolf
- late night talks with people who just get you (you know who you are)
- tattoos
- art in general
- working out and feeling good


that's a good start. I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...