Saturday, April 23, 2011

Music Monday #12

Brandon Heath is one of the people I sort of discovered on a whim. I vaguely remember my mother mentioning him one time, and I probably heard him on Christian radio in the car while driving with her when I was younger. So I guess you could say he was always there, but I just didn't know who he was.

One of the things I love about him is the just the crystal clear clean voice that he has, and the range that he has is pretty good as well. You can badmouth Christian artists all you want, but he's good whether he sings about Jesus or not. I've even been able to learn some of his songs like Give Me Your Eyes and others. Definitely worth a listen though, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...