Saturday, July 9, 2011

halfway house .

Nothing hit me today that really inspired me to write about anything. Yet, at the same time I feel compelled to write because I feel like even if it doesn't hit me, there's always something to write about. Admittedly I've been sour lately -- that's what happens when you're cooped up in a house you don't want to live in, with naught but your parents as the few living souls around you.


It's no secret I don't do too much outside of work. I just wish there was more to do, and more people to do it with. And I don't think that the people from work are exactly always the best people to do it with -- no offense, but then there would really be no separation from work and home.

Maybe it's all the weather. And my attitude continues to blow in with black clouds like these ridiculous afternoon storms have the past few days. All I can say is I'm going to go on a nice long solo ride tomorrow morning maybe and try to blow off some steam. Maybe again a list is in order to figure out what I need to and want to do to finish out the month of July and August.

After all, this is all just a transition right? Working at the club, living at home -- it's all leading toward a hopefully better place. We'll have to see.

Perhaps I'll sink myself into architectural studies. Out of interest, not punishment, of course.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...