Monday, July 4, 2011

Music Monday #24

This week's song is I Don't Feel Like Dancing by Scissor Sisters.

I discovered this song through a website that I check on a regular basis: Today's Big Thing. (www.todaysbigthing.com) They basically have 5 or 6 different categories and put a viral video in each for each weekday. It usually yields some good laughs, so I keep coming back for more!

In all honesty, it's a real feel good song, and though I probably won't follow through in following the band, definitely works as a good pick me up if you need it. Yes, it sounds kinda 80's and motown and funk mixed all together, but I ended up loving it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. This has been one of my favorite songs for yeeeears. I think it came out in '06 and then last year I heard something on tv about this "new, up and coming band," of course they were talking about Scissor Sisters. Ha. Glad you found it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...