Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Barcelona: Day 78 : The Workload .

Believe it or not, our time in Barcelona is beginning to run thin. Classes end at the beginning of December. Final studio reviews are the 1st and 2nd. Other classes are quickly winding down, and there are 3 weeks left of class. Then we have three weeks of hanging out time -- and then it's time to head home.


The workload has increased, thus leaving us with less and less free time to do things, or nothing all at the same time. The alternative is just getting less sleep, which is basically what's been happening. After having a pretty easy semester, it's quite difficult to get my butt into gear, to get motivated to finish up the things that still need to be done. In one frame of mind I don't feel it's too much -- and then in the other I feel like there's still a ton on my plate to be finished. However, hopefully things will go smoothly within the next few weeks.

It's been exciting! Being a part of this study abroad experience has been more than lovely. I am so blessed to have had this opportunity, and even more so to have the financial ability and the financial backers to do it. My parents have told me many times; they are quite jealous of my experiences and of course can't wait to hear all about my adventures and see the thousands of photos I've taken. I'm actually quite excited to share them all, and even though I was initially a bit wary about it, it was neat to Skype with my family last night. It will always be amazing that that sort of thing works even though we are an ocean away. However, I am procrastinating again and will be up late yet again tonight -- time to get to studio work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...