Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Music Monday #40

So last week I skipped Music Monday because I was writing about travels in Dublin -- However, this week it makes its return with Meet Me At My Window by Jack's Mannequin.

I was looking for things to listen to while I was working and I wanted something with a little pep but not excessive exuberance. Jack's Mannequin fit the bill. I listened to all that I had from them (which as far as I know is the discography...) and the last song on the list was this one. Well before I knew it, it was on repeat for an hour, maybe more. It's a great tune, though it seems that it's not a popular song for them to play at concerts. I daresay that it's only been played once live? I could be wrong. Either way, it's not been played much live. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...