Tuesday, August 2, 2011

perfection .

Some days, everything just falls into place. Everything goes smoothly, and it's fun and everything is just exactly what you needed it to be. I'm not going to go into details, but let's just say last night was exactly that for me.


Things with the parents have been a little rocky lately since they are getting antsy about getting things 100% done and ready for my trip to Spain. I feel the same pressure as well, but I guess I'm not just as worried and paranoid about it as they are.

Lately I haven't really gotten out of the house with the exception of work and the occasional bike ride. It was time to just get out and do something fun.

Being out last night and away from everything was a relief, the weather couldn't have been more perfect, and it was so relaxing and like I said, just plain perfect. That's all I really gotta say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...