Thursday, August 4, 2011

vacation....? .

I can't remember the last vacation that we've been on as a family. But, that doesn't seem to stop little ones from happening. One on one's, or partial family vacations. On that note, my parents are leaving for a weekend. It's kind of... shocking. They really don't ever do this. But, I'm looking forward to the peace and quiet that the parentless weekend will hopefully provide.


In addition, I'll be able to potentially have some quality time with my brother. And while I work every weekend, at least I know I'll be coming home to a quiet home and be able to perhaps create a bit of a zen-like environment (that may sound sorta silly, but that's okay).

And maybe, just maybe, I'll actually get some recording done. That would be cool... given that I haven't picked up my guitar for pretty much the entire summer. We shall see, friends, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...