Friday, December 2, 2011

Barcelona: Day 101 : Food for Thought .

One of the people that I follow on Twitter is Meghan Markle, who plays Rachel Zane in the new TV series "Suits" on the USA network. I was a fan of her in the show, and therefore her character, but since following her on Twitter I have gained more respect for her, as she is an exceedingly nice and genuine person, and often takes the time to respond to fans (myself being one of them) and tweets some things that really make you think. Last night was one of those tweets; she wrote: "Food for thought: 'What's missing from most people's lives is the realization that nothing is missing.' "

Let's just say, I was a huge fan of that statement. It may seem sometimes that we are chasing things forever and a day, never satisfied with where we are or what we have. It's great to chase dreams, and I think that's one of the major things that we should focus on. But to be unsatisfied with every moment of life is unreasonable.

There's not really much else that I want to say; I think that the quote really speaks for itself. So perhaps today we can take a step back and reevaluate what is truly missing in our lives. Because you never know, the answer might simply be: nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...