Saturday, December 24, 2011

irreplaceable .

There are some people out there who simply cannot be replaced, ever. How is it that you can get along so well with them? Having a friend who will laugh with you at the stupid things that you say, and the mayonnaise that gets all over your face when you eat a burger; having a friend who will hold your hand if you're lonely, and give you a huge hug every time you see them. I don't have many of those. Heck, I may only have 1 or 2. But I will treasure them forever. Heck, you guys read this blog -- I will treasure you forever.


Let me make this short and sweet -- to a very dear friend of mine. Thank you, for all that you do. For all that I can talk to you about, whether it's pure stupidity or absolute seriousness. Thanks for always being there, for always caring, for always being genuinely interested in my life, and openly sharing yours. Thanks for always letting me be a part of it, whether I'm 30 minutes, 800 miles, or an ocean away. Thanks for the little pick me ups, the little how are you doings, and the assurance that no matter what happens, things will work out and everything will always be okay, somehow. Thanks for the compliments, the affirmations to my ideals and beliefs, and most of all, thank you for being you.

You're one hell of a friend.

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...