Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Barcelona: Day 119 : the end .

Well, I'm not sure if this is technically still a day that should count towards Barcelona -- but given that I spent half of it either in an airport or on a plane coming home from Barcelona, I'd say it does indeed count. It always blows my mind to be on a plane that long -- and to think that hey, this morning I was in Barcelona, and now I'm back in New Jersey. That sort of thing is insanity.


9 hours on a plane is not fun. I really enjoy flying, and it's still not even close to fun. They even had those screens in the backs of the seats, and when the flight map is scrolling through and it tells you you have 5 more hours until your destination, well, it's disheartening. Fortunately, that part is done with! Tonight I'll get to sleep in my own bed and I must say I'm excited about that despite the fact that my bed at home is smaller than every other bed I've slept in...

It's nice to walk into a warm home where you already know everything. There's no surprises and there's certainly no poop on the sidewalk (haha... you had to have been there to understand that one...). On that note, I need to wake up for work tomorrow -- so tonight, I bid you adieu from New Jersey, or as I like to call it, home sweet home. Thank you Barcelona for a terrific four months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...