Sunday, February 12, 2012

Celebrity-ism .

There are people that no one knows that soon become national phenomenons. And yet, they are just like everyone else. There are people that open their hearts, because they know of the doors that celebrity endorsement can open. And what's to stop you? Intimidation? Fear? Who knows. I don't mean this to become a complete cliché 'follow your dreams' plug. And this is actually kind of silly.... but man, there are some beautiful female actresses and celebrities out there. People who seem completely genuine, regardless of how much fame they have, or what designer they're wearing, or how much makeup they have on. Now, I obviously can't really say from firsthand experience how these people are... but boy, would I like to!


I'm reminded of a girl who wrote a song about Jason Segel and ended up not only meeting him, but accompanying him to some sort of ceremony. It's great to hear about people that are so down to Earth despite how blessed and fortunate they are. Plus, I think it would be really interesting to just meet some people and see what their life is like, and what they are really like! On my list would be people like Hayden Panettiere, Emma Stone, Alana Blanchard, Blake Lively, Meghan Markle, Avril Lavigne, Hayley Williams, and Lacey Mosley. I'm sure that there are others that I can't think of right now. What an opportunity and an honor it would be to get to just go hang out with these people. (If any of you ever see this, I'd be seriously surprised...)

After all, they are normal people too, right? I wonder if people who are so well known yearn for a spot of discrete normalcy. I think that a lot of people forget that there is a lot of pressure on these people... and for me, the spotlight is not really the place I want to be. I'm not sure I could handle the constant pressure and the perfection that you have to somehow have to figure out how to emanate 24 hours a day. God forbid you mess up once, people will be all over your back.

Anyways, there's no reason why we can't at least try to reach out to these people. Who knows, they might even respond. I've had people respond to my tweets on Twitter before (thanks, Meghan Markle!). And you know what? I always get a kick out of it. It's pretty nice to think that they can take a moment out of their busy lives just for you.

So while some dream of being a celebrity, I just think it'd be neat to meet them. I don't know if I could handle that much attention all the time. So bravo to you people. Oh, and the people I mentioned before? You are all gorgeous... live life to the fullest and continue to do all the amazing things that you already do. You are all incredibly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...