Tuesday, February 14, 2012

random rapid fire .

This is going to be a bunch of random things grouped together for no other reason than the fact that they are completely random. Prepare yourself...


Anybody have any interest in guest posting? Maybe you'd like to leave a comment if you are? Or shoot, you can send me an email at mranonymous13@yahoo.com

Sleep can hit you like a brick. Be careful with mortar or your sleep bricks will never go away.

I rediscovered Pandora recently. Different layout... aesthetically pleasing? Perhaps. Better? Eh. Same thing basically... except that maybe it does a better job at picking songs.

Been drowning myself in the office... there are way too many favorite moments to go over.

Insert sweet segue...

Rediscovering Shawn Mullins's Lullaby was a direct result of watching The Office (look up 'need more mullins' on youtube and you'll see what I'm talking about).

I realized today that there are a ton of songs that I know and have known for a long time -- but never knew the name of them.

Life would be slightly more awesome if Brindley decided to cook me dinner (I don't even know if you still read this).

Anybody want a shout out? Email me. Got a blog you want me to look at? I'd love to take a look.

So yeah. That's all, basically. I'm just rapid firing info through my head. It's pooped now, and is ready for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...