Saturday, February 18, 2012

my pledge .

So now that I'm caught up again on blogs, I want to make a pledge. While I must confess I've been slacking, I don't want to do that. It's not that I feel bad when I don't write, but I don't get to experience the daily catharsis that writing brings for me. Not to mention, you all don't get to read about it either, but who knows how important this read is anyways. So I'm going to try really hard to write each day. I may even set a time that I write every night. Maybe the key to not procrastinating and getting behind is simply having a schedule (I know Dad is nodding his head and saying "I told you so!" right now..).


So yeah, that's basically it. If there are topics you're interested in, questions you have, things you like to discuss / comment on, or something you just want me to explore, leave a comment, send me an email, tweet me on Twitter @enjoi_greg, whatever. I'd be happy to oblige. I think it'd be interesting to hear from the readers every once in awhile. Have yourselves a lovely Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...