Wednesday, February 15, 2012

new changes .

It's been over a year since I've touched the layout of this blog, and I think it's time for something new! It's so dark and I just wanna play around with it now that I feel much more adept at changing formats and layouts and whatnot. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do or the exact changes I'm planning on making. But if there are times when the site is down fear not! I am simply messing around with things and trying to make the reader's experience better. I'm also trying to decide whether or not I want to allow (gasp) advertisements on the sidebars. I've always been a fan of keeping the blog completely pure and bullshit-free, but we'll see.


Basically, it's gonna be another one of those things that I add to my list of things to do and play around with while here at school. I'm hoping that I'm productive in all sorts of ways in the near future -- It's amazing, despite having loads to do all the time, or rather loads of things I want to do in addition to those I need to do, I still find plenty of time to waste time (odd wording, but you get what I'm saying). That needs to stop... I need to procrastinate things with other things I need to do. That'll work... right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...