Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Music Monday #57

Well, if all is working right now, you should already be listening to this week's song! It's a remix of Coldplay's Paradise.


Recently discovered that I can make music play automatically on here. So that song will probably remain until next week's Music Monday, when it will change! Huzzah. I actually heard this song first in a Dabears mix, and didn't realize it was Coldplay (stupid of me, because the voice sounded very familiar too). But then I heard a friend listening to the original in studio, and the lightbulb went off. Personally, I love this version, though. Great pump up song, and a great wake up song! Have a stellar week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...