Monday, March 19, 2012

Music Monday #60

Had to dig into an old list of songs I was going to use as Music Mondays for this week's song. However, still a great one -- this week's song is All the Kings Horses by Led Zeppelin.

Let me first make a correction by saying that this song is solely by the legendary Robert Plant, and not all of Led Zeppelin. I think this one really goes to show that no matter what genre of music you specialize in, the people who are professional musicians are just extremely talented (I say that loosely, let's not include the "singers" of today like Justin Bieber etc) and could really do just about anything.

This song happens to be one of my favorite songs to listen to when I just need something soft and easy going, or if I'm going to sleep. Hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...