Monday, January 24, 2011

Music Monday #2

Well, this Monday, I have had Tobacco Road by Common Market on repeat for hours. I figured, if there were any song appropriate for Music Monday, that most certainly had to be it. It's not super inspirational, but just sort of a chill beat and some nice piano, along with the rapping of course.


It doesn't really seem like that much of a song that I would like, but from the moment I heard it I enjoyed it. I'm not generally one for rap, but the mix of instruments and vocals was really interesting and sort of took me by surprise. To be honest I'm not even sure how I found it, or found out about the group Common Market.

Regardless, I stumbled upon this song and enjoyed the message that is spoke, the most prominent lyric that spoke to me being the one that I posted as lyric of the day in the last post.

I think the rest of the song pretty much speaks for itself, so I hope you all enjoy it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...