Saturday, January 8, 2011

nice to be back .

So, for the first time in a long time I spent the day in South Carolina, just hanging out and literally doing nothing. As of now, I still reside in my pajamas that I put on to sleep in last night, and I have to say, it's been great. Just nice to be able to kick back with some buddies and just hang out.

It's pretty much in the forefront of my mind that school will be starting again, but something about that is enticing. The feeling of being busy, the challenges that come with it, and the return of many close friends.


I'm not really planning on spending a lot of time on this one or writing a whole lot, just a quick sort of check in in the midst of my lazy day. I'm feeling really optimistic about the upcoming semester. Ready to get back to everything. And while there are things about school that are depressing and stressful and sometimes downright ridiculous, you take the bad with the good and focus on the good stuff. Because, let's be honest, sitting around in sweats really won't get you anywhere except jobless and tired all the time doing noting with my life.

In short, I'm pumped to be back. Pumped to see all the people I've missed over break, and pumped to learn new things, and finally get that stupid German class out of the way for good. I know all of this is redundant, so I'll stop here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...