Monday, January 31, 2011

surreal .

I literally just had the coolest thing happen to me. I was sitting in front of my laptop, I had Port Blue playing, and I was comfortable and at ease, chatting with someone. All of a sudden I felt this flood of chills run from the tip of my head to my toes, dancing through my heart and soul like an electric current snaking its way through the universe. It was one of the most surreal experiences I have ever had.

I've explained before that those chills have always represented God's presence in my life. I didn't discover until sort of recently. But luckily I now know. This was the strongest that they have ever been, the most I have ever gotten them, and the longest they've ever lasted.


If I only knew what He was trying to tell me. There was something so right about everything -- I closed my eyes and let it all run through me as I sat perfectly still and my ears sang from the music. It was like I was gone for a moment; not there. I wish I had these all the time. Every time a wave of chills was about to end I would beg it not to go, and the first time it stayed... but then the moment was over, and I opened my eyes, noticing I have gotten 3 more skype messages.

I couldn't really tell you what just happened. But it was arguably indescribable. So I just want to thank you, for being there. May I always remember the moment, the love coursing through me, and the feeling of security You provide. You truly made my day an inspiration, a testament, and a special moment.

No lyrics of the day today because the song I wanted to use has no lyrics...
but it's called Snow Fox on Glacier Coast, by Port Blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...