Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Music Monday #21

This week is another recently acquired piece of musical excellence -- Slow Show by The National. In particular, I picked out a specific video that seemed to sort of capture the right mood. The opening part of the song seems to strike a rather melancholy chord, but partially through there is some sort of change that is a blast of eye-opening and realization.

There may not be much substance to the video, yet it is serene in my eyes. Perhaps the right way to enjoy this is simply to close your eyes and just listen. There are no particular lyrics that come to mind, but I have written a few blogs to this song since its entrance into my ear canals, and it stirs up a sort of inspirational emotion that a very select few songs I have heard do. Hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...