Tuesday, June 14, 2011

thank you .

While it may seem that conflicted views and immoralities of the entire world cloud the good that is out there, I seem to have found a lull in the storm tonight. Often we make things too complicated, confusing, or just plain crazy. Yet tonight was altogether different. Reunited once more I found myself wishing it would not end and I could just lie there spaced in another galaxy entirely. I know obviously that there will be more times to revel in sole thoughts and space. Today is just the beginning.


Thank you for always being exactly what I needed exactly when I needed it.
Thank you for always believing in me.
Thank you for saying the right words almost all the time.
Thank you for laughing at my jokes, even when they're not funny.
Thank you for flashing a smile if the world has turned its back.
Thank you for listening when times get tough.
Thank you for always making an effort no matter what the distance.
Thank you for leaving me somewhere on that priorities list.
Thank you for your time, your company, and your honesty.
Thank you for your thoughts and your blunt opinions.

In other words,

Thank you, for being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...