Thursday, June 30, 2011

what men want .

Now, I'm not the biggest fan of Max Dubinsky but a couple of close friends suggested that I follow along on his blog on his "MAD across America" campaign. It seems to me that this guy has done it all and been in the deepest holes ever. He comes off really preachy, as Jordan describes it, which is very true and one of things that I think detracts from what he writes. He also comes off arrogant, as if he's implying that 'I've been through the worst shit ever so don't even think that you know what you're talking about.'


Despite that, he does have some interesting things to say, and this particular blog he just sent out (I'm on the email list) hit me. But as per the usual Gobat syndrome, it was one line in particular that I liked. The title was "What Men Really Want" or something like that. The quote, is 'men value a woman who values herself.'

Now, maybe not all guys are like this. But I certainly am. It's important that a woman feels confident in herself and happy with who she is -- I promise you it's an attractive quality, as long as it doesn't come off as arrogant.

I'm not positive, but I think that a lot of guys consider themselves just 'having fun' while screwing everything that walks (okay, obvious hyperbole, but you get the idea...) But after that gets old, they no longer want girls throwing themselves at them. They no longer want that typical easy hook-up-with-everyone girl... They want a mature young woman, someone that they can settle down with, marry, and maybe have a family with.

Maybe that's just me... because that's what I want eventually. Except personally, I'd rather skip the act like a boorish manwhore part and skip straight to the I'm going to treat women as they should be treated part. Sounds like a good idea to me...

Anyways, if you're interested in reading the whole thing that I based this post off of, here's the link:
http://makeitmad.com/2011/06/28/what-men-really-want/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...