Friday, May 24, 2013

Recognition Series: pt. 12 - Kelsey U

I got to know Kelsey through volleyball, as with many others. She is a year behind me, and thus will be graduating next year. Kelsey was actually one of the few I knew that went to Catholic mass. There were always lots of college-aged kids there, I guess I just didn't know too many of them. Kelsey is probably the sweetest, most adorable, friendly, selfless and kind person on the planet. The only time I've ever seen her upset is the split second when she tells me she's taking an exam, and then just as soon as the sentence is over she's back to smiling again! Always the positive person, Kelsey is enthusiastic and makes you feel like the greatest person in the world.

Any time spent with Kelsey was always worth it -- study time in the library, church together, volleyball, or even just seeing her at the gym in the mornings when I was walking in. I never told her this but I learned so much just by experiencing her good character and fantastic personality all the time. She is the whole package! I'll miss seeing that smile all the time, but I'm hoping that, as with others we can correspond via mail or something like that.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Recognition Series you've been doing. It's wonderful of you to give these shout-outs to the people who have touched your life during your time there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it Keith! I really haven't heard too much feedback from people on it or not, but I think it's important to get out there, both to give credit where credit is due and also to make a note to myself as well!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...