Saturday, May 5, 2012

driving time .

It's almost that time to head home. Truck is just about packed with the exception of the few things I still have to throw in there (pillows and backpack and whatnot). I'm gonna sleep for a good bit and then get up and try to get out the door right around midnight. It's gonna be a long trip, no doubt. It's strange saying goodbye to people. It often feels almost too informal, with just a wave or a handshake. But I think that's just the way college is. Even though it's possible I may never see some of these people again, I'm sure there will be new adventures, new paths of future friends to cross. I wish all the graduates the best of luck, especially coming into a world whose economy is certainly less than stellar.

Say a few prayers for me guys. I'm finally headed home.
the pond right near where I live, back when it wasn't so swampy

1 comment:

  1. You always leave the best comments. Thanks so much! Always makes me feel incredibly good about myself. I think we can and should definitely set something up this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you are thinking. Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...